Are you interested in…
- Honing and refreshing your skills
- Learning about the latest theory, legislation and guidance
- Sharing best practice and debating issues with your peers
- Getting the most out of your staff in a positive environment
- Receiving active support to take your learning forwards
The Centre for Youth & Criminal Justice (CYCJ) is holding a criminal justice managers training course. This three day training course is tailored for front line managers within statutory criminal justice settings, and designed to meet the specific needs of this role.
The training will be delivered by Dr Beth Weaver, senior lecturer and Fiona Dyer, practice development manager and will run from 10am-4pm on October 6 and 7 at the University of Strathclyde. The cost is £150 per person.
Download an application form (completed forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9).