What is your perception of youth offending?
As part of Engage with Strathclyde week, CYCJ will be hosting an event that enables communities, young people and researchers to come together to examine, from different perspectives, the issue of youth offending.
You will be able to examine a visual representation of the facts and hear from a range of agencies on the topic. There will be an opportunity for open discussion where you can share your views and learn from the experience of others. The event will also incorporate time to network with attendees from different sectors, communities and positions.
• Community representatives e.g. community councils.
• Community organisations.
• Young people.
• Youth Justice Practitioners.
• Anyone with an interest in the subject area.
Benefits of Attending:
• Understand the different perspectives of youth offending and youth justice.
• Learn about the existing barriers to accessing youth offending data.
• Explore the issues with how these data are interpreted.
• Learn from the experiences of other professionals.
• Network with others working in the field.
This event will be held on Wednesday 4th May 2016. Registration and refreshments from 5.00pm, event from 5.30pm – 7.30pm.