For Episode 7 of Creative Conversations with CYCJ our focus is the Postgraduate Certificate on Children in Conflict with the Law, which is run by CYCJ in partnership with the University of Strathclyde.
Join course coordinator Carole Murphy plus past and current students Vickie Doherty and Julia Swann for a deep dive into this unique course.
Topics covered include:
- Course structure and requirements
- Who tends to apply for this course?
- How the course can inform and strengthen your professional practice
- Balancing the demands of the course with other personal/professional commitments
- What it’s like to study alongside other children’s rights defenders
Course Profile Page: www.strath.ac.uk/courses/postgrad…flictwiththelaw/
To find out more about how this unique part time, online qualification, visit the above link or email email@example.com